Thursday, May 20, 2010

I'm Obese.

Sometimes I wake up to random songs in my head, and I'm always thinking of funnier song lyrics instead of what they are singing. Here's one of them, to the tune of "Imma Be" by Black Eyed Peas. COPYRIGHT! ©

I'm obese, I'm obese, ima ima I'm obese
I'm obese, I'm obese, ima ima I'm obese
I'm obese, I'm obese, ima ima I'm obese
I'm ob-be-be-be im I'm obese
I'm ob-be-be-be im I'm obese

Imma be at the next buffet
Imma be droolin' at the dessert bay
Imma be chuggin me some Mountain-Mountain Dew
Imma be full from all the food I'm gonna chew

Imma be up in Mickey D's
Eatin oreo flurries
And maybe a double-double cheese cause
Imma be eatin some fries
You gonna hear me "super size"

Imma be eatin them chips
Wipin my mouth and chins
Imma be the fattest chick (so fat!)
Imma be eatin chicken wings
Imma be dippin onion rings (dip it dip it) okay!

Imma Imma eatin this plate
Imma Imma Imma be eating that plate
It's fatty fat fat
Imma Imma eat me some steak
The Sizzler restaurant can't keep me away!

I'm obese, I'm obese, ima ima I'm obese
I'm obese, I'm obese, ima ima I'm obese
(Big baby big big) ima ima I'm obese
(A pig baby check me out) be ima ima I'm obese
(The last drop never stop) be be ima ima I'm obese
I'm ob-be-be-be im I'm obese
(Ima be freakin fat) ima ima I'm obese
I'm ob-be-be-be im I'm obese

Ima be upgradin robes and mumus
Ima be gettin extra large in my shoes
Ima be trying to see my toes
Ima be washin myself with a hose

Ima be thunder thighs watch my belly rise
No not with breathin just from me eatin
Ima be big from my diabetes
Ima be pourin sugar on my Wheaties

Honey and jam baby goin on my toast
I don't really mind if it gets on my clothes
Imma be ima be ima I'm ima be (big baby)
Imma be ima be ima I'm ima be
Sick from the food and the goal was to eat the whole bowl
Ima need some Pepto, Ima need some mo
Reason that I ordered all my food for "to-go"?
Ima shove all of it in my piehole

Ima be up in my house
Eatin whatever I like
Ima be eatin that nacho cheese
Eatin it every day of my life

Oh lets make this last forever
Goin on a milkshake bender
On and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and...

Ima be eatin like this
Philly Cheese smothered in swiss
Munchin and scarfin like a slob
Eatin like it's my job

I don't care if it's old and stuff
Cold or hot or it's soft or tough
Finish it all, I'm not full enough
A million plus spent on greasy junk

I'm obese
I'm obese
I'm obese
I'm obese
Ima be eatin that fast food
Ima be eatin that food food (x4)

(Whip.....cream.....crave it)


I'm obese
I'm obese
I'm obese

(Nau-nau-seous)

Ima ima ima be eatin it
Don't care that my pants just split
E-A-T is definite
Hope that I do not vomit

Future is I'll probably be
at the nearest KFC
Bucket or a family feast
Throwin trash in my backseat

Across town is a Wendy's
Have room for a large Frosty
Hamburger, why not three
Throw on there some extra cheese

Reese's, Milky Way, Hershey's
In my purse for emergencies
Every day, you will see
Eatin food like I'm obese!

I'm obese

0 comments:

Post a Comment